Tuesday, August 12, 2008

14 months today

Today Kate officially turned 14 months old. (Sniff, sniff) I know it sounds cliché but I really just cannot believe how fast she's growing up. She amazes me everyday with her new "tricks". For a 14 month old, she's got one of the coolest personalities I've ever seen. Am I being a tad biased? Nah.

And let it be known that it used to drive me nuts to hear people say that their child was "14 months" or "17 months". When they said that I would think to myself, "Do you wanna add how many weeks, days, and hours she's been on this earth as well?" Just say "1 or 2 1/2 years old!" Well, now that I'm a mom, I understand how much of a difference there is between each month's developments in children this young. I'm learning...and now I'M one of "those" moms.



Here's some pics of my love from the past month or so.











2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a cutie pie! Yes, they do change so much month to month... It's unreal!

Kristy said...

Hello! Thank you for your sweet comment! I'll add you to my list so I can read yours too.=)
Your daughter is a DOLL. The one with the pink outfit out in the dirt is priceless!! I can totally relate to barefoot and bowless!Keep in touch! =) *Kristy*