I've been tagged by Caroline (whose blog is so cute I could sop it up with a biscuit) so that means I've got to list six quirks about myself. Oh this could get ugly.
1. Seatbelt alert - When I'm driving down the road and the seatbelt alert goes "DING!" and the console lights up with the words "Buckle Seatbelt", I say out loud: "Don't tell me what to do". This may or may not have anything to do with being the middle child.
2. Cheese puffs - love them but prefer for them to be a little stale. I like the chewy texture!
3. Sheets - Addicted to clean smelling bed sheets. When everyone else in my childbirth class (yes, I'm a dork and went to it) was naming tropical destinations as their "happy place", I was yelling "dryer sheets"!
4. Snacking at the store - When I go grocery shopping I like to go ahead and get one of the items on my list (and sometimes not on my list), open it, and snack on it while I grocery shop. Then I give the cashier the empty box to ring up at the end. ;-)
5. Milk - I like it but will only drink it if it came from my house, from my fridge. I don't like to drink it at restaurants. I also will share most any type of drink with my family members except for milk! Don't even try it!
6. Justin Timberlake - amen, and amen
Now, I'm gonna tag the following peeps: Amy, K-Bo, Lianna, and Kristy. I have no idea how many people I was supposed to tag, but there ya go ladies!
13 hours ago