Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmmmm, the possibilities

I'm pumped. Wanna know why? 'Cause in about one week I'll be getting my first paycheck since a little over a year ago. After taking the last year off from work to be at home with Kate, this first check will be extra special to me. I've been dreaming about it for months now, and I have to tell ya, I've got big plans for the little guy. I've been looking at a few things that I might want to spend some of it on.....like some new pillows for my living room, like these, or these, or maybe these. I also need some new running shoes (or so my knees have been telling me) and the ONLY shoes I ever run in are Asics, so I'm thinking about these. I also saw a lot of cute stuff for Kate at Hanna Andersson and Old Navy. BUT, unfortunately after they take out taxes, social security, retirement, etc., I'll probably actually only get to buy this. Hmmmph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, look at the positives at least it's a 180 count.

Kristy said...

That is funny. I'm ready for my check and it's only been since June! I always have big plans, but usually buy groceries and diapers!!=)

Kerri said...

Maybe you will have some left over for some Body Central accessories!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hi Hollie! I've seen you from a few other blogs! Hilarious! Fun pillows, love them! And love your blog! I'm putting you on my blog buddies we'd like to meet!