Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JOY, inside and out!

"Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic."
-Rosalind Russell


LOVE, love this quote. It's one of my favorites and is so very true.


But lets's face it, sometimes life slaps ya in the face with, well,................life. So, for the days you're feeling a little less than joyful (and may those days be few and far between) and you need a little help (not that any of you ever do I'm sure!), here's a few inexpensive products that I am lovin' right now.
























1. Albolene - In the past, I used only Arbonne products but have recently tried a few others. Come to find out, it's good ol' $11.00 straight from the drug store Albolene that I've been missing.
I came across this stuff while reading Big Mama. She had a pic of her 90 year-old "Nanna" sitting there looking all twenty-ish and stuff. She recommended Albolene and I figured I'm not getting any younger and tried it.


I've never been a fan of real creamy, vaseline-feeling cleansers but I'm telling you now, this stuff is awesome. It really cleanses and leaves your skin feeling SO very smooth. Love it!


























2. Jane Shimmer Blush (in Natural) - This stuff gives you just enough shimmer and doesn't look overdone.


























3. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss (in Passion Fruit Pop or Piece of Cake) - This is my all time favorite lip gloss. It is perfection in a tube ladies.



So there you go, a few of my faves that'll still leave ya some celery in your pockets!

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh I might just have to try the face wash, although people say Hubby and I look so young already I may look like I'm 12! And love some gloss :)