Monday, August 25, 2008

Make this now!

Okay, here's a link to the BEST Mexican lasagna ever. It's by a guy that goes by the name of Pastor Ryan (his site is on my blog roll: this is reverb) but brought to you by The Pioneer Woman Cooks. My sis and I made it about a week ago and I've been meaning to blog about it because YES, it is DEFINITELY blogworthy! So go, quick, fast, and in a hurry and make this delicious dish. It'll have your hubby wondering how he got so lucky! ;-)


Note: His recipe is for 20+ people, so unless you're making it for a party (which you totally could b/c football season is just around the corner), you'll wanna cut it in half. (But to be completely honest, I must disclose the fact that we did not cut it in half and managed to put a pretty big dent in it with just four adults and two kids.) You could always eat the leftovers for dinner the next night.

ENJOY!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm printing that recipe right now. it looks delicious! i love salsa verde. when i was pregnant with sophie i craved it so much. my mouth would start watering just thinking about it! :)

Kristy said...

This recipe looks yummy! That would be great for a football party.
Oh and you HAVE to know how badly I hate the Gators. They kill us every single year! =( I'm begging you...please no smack talk in the future when we're crushed by them in the SEC tourney AGAIN. ha ha.

Unknown said...

That looks SO good! I make a good Mexican Lasagna, so I'll have to make this and compare! :)

And if the grocery game didn't make us real grown ups, I'm pretty sure talking about comparing Mexican lasagnas did....

Jennifer Owens said...

Mexican lasagna?! Sounds incredibly delicious! Thanks for the recipe - and kudos for all your savings on the grocery game too. Wow!

Dana said...

I printed this out and am going to try out this weekend ....looks delish! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Love new recipes! I was going to post lasagna rolls tomorrow :) Love lasagna! Or really almost any food!

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I listened to the Casting Crowns song this afternoon and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's so true! I have been reading Phil 4:6 and really working on "not worrying about anything, instead, praying about everything."

Blessings!

Lauren said...

I saw that on her blog... It sure does LOOK delicious! I will have to try that!