Thursday, September 4, 2008

Never leave your rubberbands unattended

Tonight while Matt was on the computer paying some bills, I was laying on the bed beside him chatting with him about the day. Well, the next thing he knows, I'm dying in laughter. In fact, I'm laughing so hard that at first I can't even speak to tell him why I'm laughing. Keep in mind that I had another workshop today where I stared at a PowerPoint for 8 hours, so at this point EVERYTHING is funny. As I try to regain composure, all I can do is point...............at this...............





One of my hair rubberbands obviously had fallen out one night while I was blogging away and landed as you see it. I mean sure, the beans are above the frank, but is that not hilarious?!! Only in MY house folks, only in my house.

No comments: