1. I'll start by stating the obvious. It's a bag of jewelry labeled "Refrigerate any leftovers". Need I go on?
No, but I will anyway.
2. I have given in to what M to the Izza has been trying to get me to do for years now: reuse ziplocs. Eww.
3. I found it necessary to show Kate's sitter that day just what a cheapskate I am. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT throw away the leftovers for Pete's sake!
4. Not only do I now reuse zip-dang-locs, it apparently doesn't even phase me to cross room borders.
This bag seems to have started out providing service in the kitchen and somehow managed to make it to my vanity in my bathroom.
5. The jewelry in this bag has been there since the last trip we took.
6. The aforementioned trip took place in June.
It is now nearly October.
And this picture? Well...it's what got me out of bed this morning.