Friday, April 22, 2011

She loves the Boatright Boys

Some of you may remember when I posted about my friend Kerri's baby shower last month.  Well, Cooper Jack has arrived...two weeks early! 

And if you're wanting to read about her amazing, crazy birth story (which I know you do!), click HERE.





Since I wasn't able to take the kiddos with me when I went to meet him for the first time in the hospital, I took them to meet the new little guy last Monday.  While Hamp was content with just exploring ground level, Kate spent every second playing her heart out with the absolute cuteness that is Brock, and his new little brother, Cooper.  Need I say it again?  She LOVES the Boatright Boys!  I love them too, and their Mama is so very special to me.







So adorable and cuddly






Back to playing...




"Next time, can you just leave me there by myself, Mama?  And bring my bed."



7 comments:

Kerri said...

This post brought tears to my eyes...you know that's alot coming from ME!! Loved it and YOUR FAMILY!!!

cat said...

Microsoft office 2010 development to this stage in many places is still little change, office 2010 download, there is a very interesting place to share documents with others online player documents

Unknown said...

cute cute baby photos,
I like it much :)

drnickle2 said...

cute baby photos.

Usmle Step 2

Unknown said...

With trembling hands she touched the elegant material of Big Red.
nfl jerseys cheap

lolgamegold said...

"Next time, can you just leave me there by myself, Mama? And bring my bed."
Gold für WOW Kaufen
Gold Kaufen für World of Warcraft

trhikaye said...

kartal klima servisi

kartal kombi servisi

klima servisi