Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hamp turns 10 months!


That picture isn't even very clear.  I took it with my phone, but for some reason it turned out to be my most favorite picture of him taken during the week he turned 10 months, so I went with it and made it his monthly pic.


And then a couple weeks ago I was visiting my younger sister, Ali (who by the way has given birth to her son, Krew, and I'll upload pics and details soon!), and took this picture-of-a-picture of Kate, from a photo Ali had framed on her mantle. 


The resemblance between Hamp and Kate blows my mind.


Kate - 7 months old
They look so much alike!



Hamp has started talking a lot more now and can say, "Thank you (which kinda sounds more like 'tattoo'), Da-da, Mama, Kate-Kate, and 'get it'.  Yes, get it.  He says that when he sees a toy and wants to play with it.  His favorite toy right now is a ball.  He and Kate can sit on the floor and roll it back and forth to each other.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.





Last week, the kids and I went to the zoo with my friend, Jade, and her daughter, Guilana. 


It was Hamp's first official zoo trip!




riding the train


waiting to feed the giraffes


Guilana and Hamp


Guiliana and Kate


Our tour guide



As we say around here, "plum tuckered out."


Other big news in Hamp-land is that he is finally wearing shoes!  Or at least he did today.  Tomorow may be a different story.  Just when I thought he was gonna forever be known as the 'barefoot baby', he goes and wears some Nike sneaks today.  Big boy.


I know what he was thinking:  I put on some shoes and Mama goes ahead and busts out a full photo session.  Dang.

But he was a good sport.




Oh my word - this next picture reminds me that I almost forgot to tell ya'll that he has 4 teeth!




Check out those long hairs around his ears that I refuse to cut!  Just can't do it yet.




3 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

He is just too cute with all those teeth!

Kristy said...

What a little doll baby!!! :)
Can't believe he's already 10 months!

Emily said...

so stinking cute!! gosh your kids and you are the cutest.. I say it every time! xxooo