Monday, April 18, 2011

New Addition

This is backtracking a little, but after taking that little blogging break, I've got lots of catching up to do and there's no way I could skip over something as special as introducing the newest member of our family.  My younger sister, Ali, gave birth to baby Krew on March 31st.  She was scheduled for induction the next morning, but I guess Krew didn't want to be an April Fool's baby, so he decided to make his debut the day before his appointment!


Thought you'd like to know that Ali didn't make it to the hospital in time for an epidural.  By the time she arrived, she was ready to push and Krew was welcomed into the world, all nat-ur-al.  Better her than me!  She is woman, hear her roar.  I'm so proud of my little sister. 


So without further ado, please welcome Krew Braden!







I love how his hands show just how excited he is to hold his baby brother for the first time.




Brothers




proud aunts




That's JP in his official my-mom-went-into-labor-unexpectedly outfit, complete with plaid shorts, striped undershirt, and his big brother tee!





Kate and cousin Krew



Precious

Congratulations again, Ali, James, and JP!




4 comments:

AbbyS. said...

awwwwwwwwwww!! How stinkin' cute.
Love that name. Love that Big Bro outfit! ha!

Emily said...

he is so stinking cute:)
U are so stinking cute:)
Kate is so stinking cute:)

Kerri said...

So cute...he DOES look like JP! I hadn't noticed until that last pic! I love JPs outfit...too funny!!

JMMarden said...

So precious!! Enjoy every minute with that sweet baby. And seriously, please take your sister a big glass of wine for me. Girl deserves a drink after that kind of labor!