Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 egg hunts later, it's still all about our Risen Savior

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
Romans 8:1     (Refreshing, isn't it?)


"...that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve."
1 Corinthians 15: 3-5 

 

In love "he predestined us for adoption to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.  In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to his riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in heaven and things on earth."
Ephesians 1:5-10

He has risen indeed.  Thanks be to God.




Our Easter week was a busy one but thankfully it was filled with lots of family time.  But (isn't there always a but?) if I see one more shred of artificial grass on the floor, I may just scream.  Loud.  Just when I think I've gotten all of it up, I catch a piece staring at me out of the corner of my eye.  Seriously.  Staring at me.



Easter party at preschool:

Lyndi and Kate

singing their Easter songs








Coloring eggs:







Church Easter party:















 special friends






Easter Sunday:





The obligatory family Easter pic

cousins

Anna and Hamp



Hamp's first beach trip:



Sara Gale and Kate


eating sand


sweet moments






With each year that passes, I feel more blessed...beyond my deserving.  I'm not worthy.  But I'm so thankful that God's sees me differently.  He doesn't need me, but he wants me. 

Something I'm starting to realize is that the same grace that saved me is the same grace that will get me through the mistakes of my daily life.  (One of Furtick's blog post really brought this to my attention: see more here.)


I'm so thankful for the grace that our sweet Lord and Savior has given to those who believe.



Hope everyone had a great Easter!

7 comments:

Paige said...

Beautiful pictures! I absolutely love K's little outfit and her Easter dress, so precious! What a wonderful craft idea as well! You have a beautiful family =) Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Very happy family! Good luck and I hope you have a great valentines. more power to your family

Check it out for those who wants to Earn Money Online:

http://clickearnmoneyonlinebiz.blogspot.com

cat said...

Microsoft office 2010 development to this stage in many places is still little change, office 2010 download, there is a very interesting place to share documents with others online player documents

Wahyu Andry Permana said...

I Like ..
Cute a baby ..

Join also too my blog please thanks .. www.wahyuandrypermana.com

Unknown said...

We will pick the large quality and beautiful material, and will also make each producing process flawlessly effectively.
nfl jerseys cheap

selllolgold said...

With each year that passes, I feel more blessed...beyond my deserving. I'm not worthy. But I'm so thankful that God's sees me differently. He doesn't need me, but he wants me.
WOW Gold Kaufen Billig
Billig WOW Gold Kaufen

Unknown said...

Get all of the best valuable car, Kbb and auto trader
here.