Thursday, December 3, 2009

That Mouse is a Party Animal

I should be packing right now.


But instead I'm on the computer looking up information, insider tips, and weather forecasts for Orlando, FL. We're taking Kate to Disney for the weekend to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.


And since our laundry room is currently under construction, I've put off doing the laundry because I'm not particularly fond of stepping over hammers, screws, dry wall bits, while carrying my overflowing laundry basket. Now I'm stuck with last minute washing and last minute packing. Another thing I should be doing? Folding. But here again I sit, at the computer. I work better under pressure. And I can't promise that I won't save some of it for in the morning.


M to the Izz-A and I are watching some low-budget, made for TV Christmas movie as we sit here not packing. It's always the same actors/actresses on these things. I wonder it they set out on their careers saying, "I wanna be a made for TV actor."


Okay I'm obviously just trying to think of things to type to keep me unproductively preoccupied.


I'm also making raising my eyebrows up and down a lot and squinting at the computer as I type so that M to the Izz-A really thinks I'm looking up that weather forecast.


8 comments:

Kristy said...

Hahaha! That's funny.
Have fun this weekend, that sounds like a blast!

Lianna Knight said...

I procrastinate all the time...most of the time, it's trying to squeeze in ONE more blog or tweet before I have to run.

Have fun at Disney and stay WARM!

Kasey said...

Ok first of all JEALOUS.

Second of all Do. Not. Miss. The. Parade!!!! We did. Big big mistake, that's where you see all the characters. We did not see that many walking around.

Third, I love the phrase unproductively preoccupied. I am going to be looking for a conversation where I can squeeze that in!Ha!

Have fuuunnnn and drive safe, there's precious cargo in there ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a packing procrastinator too. Sounds like a great weekend! Have fun!!

Tiffany said...

I love saving stuff til the last minute. There more of that feeling of accomplishment after it's done :) Have fun!!!

Kerri said...

Ohhh...I didn't know y'all were going. It is SOOO much fun. She will love it. They are at the perfect age! Try to find a character breakfast at a hotel...It will be worth it.
Have a great time...post lots-o-pics!

Angela said...

You are too cute! Hope y'all had fun! We are going to Disney next weekend for our anniversary!

Kelley said...

I love that you all are going to Disney World! Have so much fun!