Saturday, May 1, 2010

In case you were wondering...

...I am still with child.






Baby's still in the oven.











Although M to the Izz-A seriously thought I was gonna cough Hamp right on out last week. Being sick is no fun, especially when you're pregnant.









I finally gave in to a Z-Pak when one night last week I not so elegantly came face to face with the fact that coughing uncontrollably mixed with my less than stellar bladder control brought on by pregnancy do not mix. I humbly opened the door as my pride made its final exit.






I'm feeling much better now and am back to my normal, chocolate milk guzzling self. And greater than that, last week I was officially 9 months.


We made my belly cast this weekend. Some of you may remember the one I did with Kate. I'll post pics as soon as I get some paint on that thing.



And for once in our lives we were ready for church early on Sunday so Kate took it upon herself to go ahead and start the services with the new bible that Granny and Paw gave her.





I'm scheduled for maternity pics this evening and hope to be able to share a few with you all when they're available. I've also got my doctor's appointment on Thursday and am wanting to hear that I have made 'progress'. Only about three and half weeks to go!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hollie, you are one beautiful pregnant woman! You wear Hamp well! :) Glad you're feeling better!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i hope you're feeling better! and i KNOW all of your pics are going to be amazing! :) that pic of Kate is so cute!

Abby said...

I was starting to wonder! I can't believe he's almost here! Crazy!

Pregnancies seem to fly by in the bloggy world - though, I'm sure it hasn't seemed so swift for you!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Bridget said...

I was just thinking the other day...I wonder is Hollie had her baby. Getting there! Gosh, it seems like you just announced your pregnancy.(I'm sure not to you) Sure goes by fast when it's not me:) Praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures:)

Kristy said...

I've been thinking about you, sista! And due to the stupid oil spill, my Gulf Shores plannin' is not working out. So if a car full of Hall's show up on your doorstep the first week of June.... I'm just saying....
We are EXCELLENT baby holders. ;)

prashant said...

Glad you're feeling better! post free classified ads