- I'm thankful for the girlfriends God has blessed me with. I learn from them and laugh with them. They undoubtedly make me a better person. I love the time we spend together, even if it is chasing youngin's around the yard.
- I'm thankful for the bag of Ore-Ida Steam and Mash potatoes that helped me get my dinner in the oven on time tonight, when I
arrived home later than expectedjust procrastinated and got started late. Peelin' taters just wasn't happening.
- I'm thankful for Kate telling on me when I take a bite before saying the blessing.
- I'm thankful for different genres of music. My 'favorite song of all time' changes with my mood. I guess I'm somewhat of a flake when it comes to music. From Dr. Dre to Carrie Underwood and Sammy Kershaw, Casting Crowns and Aaron Shust to CCR (Cross Canadian Ragweed) and Pat Green, OAR (Of a Revolution) to Dashboard Confessional, and Smokey Robinson to Chicago... I love it all!
- I'm thankful that none of you can see exactly how high my laundry pile really is.
- I'm thankful for having reasons to be thankful.
8 hours ago